ANCEL A202 Automobile On-board Computer Car Digital OBD 2 Computer Display Speed Fuel Consumption Temperature Gauge OBD2 Scanner
A202 OBD mini car trip computer is a small car instrument with powerful functions, which is especially suitable for vehicles without a tachometer, an engine temperature gauge and fuel consumption display functions.
A202 can display and monitor vehicle battery voltage, generator charging voltage, offering vehicle over speed alarm, high engine temperature alarm and monitoring and other functions.
It even can read vehicle data streams, read and erase engine fault codes.
Ancel Car Computer Diagnostic Tool Advantage
1. OBD Plug-and-Play, easy to install
2. You can choose petrol and diesel vehicles .
3. Highlight LCD display, automatic brightness.
4. Main Screen digital color: 8 colors choose(red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, pink, white)
5. Unit selection:
Unit of SPD: km/h or MPH
Unit of CWT: ℃ or ℉
Unit of Fuel: L/100km or MPG
6. Sleep time set: You can set when the device will turn off after the engine is turned off.
7. Set engine displacement , fuel consumption more accurate.
8. Especially for vehicles without a temperature gauge, tachometer and fuel consumption meter.
A202 OBD On-board Computer Functions
1. Digital Display:
Display speed, water temperature, instantaneous fuel consumption, hour fuel consumption
2. Performance Testing:
Brake performance testing, vehicle acceleration test,
3. OBD2 Engine Diagnostic Functions:
Data flow function display, display color configuration, fault code scanning, fault code clearance and other functions,
4. Early warning function:
Water temperature warning, over speed warning, shift warning.
How to Install the ANCEL A202 Car Computer
1. Insert the product into the check port on the vehicle OBD computer;
2. Insert the other end of the product into the data interface of the host;
3. After the product is inserted into the host and the car is started, wait for the communication linkage between A202 and the car;
4. After the linkage is successfully established, the host will send a “drop” sound, at the same the display screen displays vehicle protocols and then indicates that it is the first time the product is used to set up parameters. (International universal OBD plug protocol definitions stipulated by SAE).
Q1: Why does it automatically turn off after a period of time?
A1: Its default sleep time is 30s, So when your engine is turned off, it will automatically turn off after 30s .please choose “Sleep Time Set” to set the sleep time.
Q2: Why my car dashboard lights or fault alarm lights are caused to be lit up abnormally?
A2: When used in some cars, car dashboard lights or fault alarm lights are caused to be lit up abnormally, choose”Product inf” -“Matching inf” to see the solution, and use needle-nose pliers to twist off excess pins to eliminate such phenomena.
Ancel A202 OBD2 On-board Computer Function Display
A202 Suitable for Car models
This device based on OBD2 protocols , but it can not support J1850(J1850 PWM, J1850 VPM) !!
I suggest you ask us before you make order, espacially your car is Ford , Renault , Ssangyong, LADA.
1. OBD2 device are not compatible with follow vehicles:
European cars: manufacture before 2004 not support
American cars: manufacture before 2004 not support
France cars: manufacture DS,Peugeot,Citroen,Renault and so on not support
Japanese cars: manufacture before 2008 not support
Korean cars: manufacture KIA,Hyundai, some models before 2007 not support
Chinese cars: manufacture before 2008 not support
2. Not support oil and electricity mixing, Pick up, SUV, ORV
3. Not support some special cars (tested and absolutely cannot be supported):
Not for Nissan Altima 2005
Not for Toyota prius
Not for Nissan note 2006
Not for Nissan murano 2007
Not for Nissan livina 2008
Not for Nissan G11 2009
Not for Nissan Frontier 2012
Not for Nissan Sunny n17 2012
Not for Nissan Rouge 2014
Not for Honda CRV 2008
Not for Honda CRV 2016
Not for Honda HRV 2016
Not for Honda jazz 2010
Not for Honda V6 2010
Not for Honda element 2010
Not for Toyota Avensis 2008
Not for Toyota Porte 2009
Not for Toyota Allion 2009
Not for Toyota Prius 2012
Not for Toyota fortuner 2014
Not for Toyota Hilux Vigo 2015
Not for Toyota Altis 2016
Not for BMW X5 Diesel 2013
Not for Chrysler Silverado 2004
Not for Chrysler Vivant model 2007
Not for Chrysler Town and Country 2007
Not for Lincoln Towncar 2003
Not for Renault Clio 2 Phase
Not for VOVOL XC60 2005
Not for Perodua alza
Not for Perodua viva
Not for Perodua myvi lagibest 2012
Not for KIA morning 2008
Not for SRT-4 Dodge Neon 2004
Not for Dodge Durango 2004
Not for Pontiac Bonneville 2005
Not for Grand Marquis 2004
Not for Hybrids Camry XLE 2016
Not for GrandPrix (Pontiac grand prix) 2006
Not for Rainier 2005
Not for Jaguar XF 2011
Not for Ford Taurus 2003
Not for Ford Mustang 2004
Not for Ford Galaxy 2005
Not for Mitsubishi Outlander 2013-2016
Not for Hyundai accent ll 2011
Not for Hyundai i20 2012
Not for Hyundai Sonata 2013
Not for Hyundai santa fe 2013
Not for Hyundai 30 sw 1.6crdi 2008
Not for Chevrolet Silverado 2004-2005
Not for Chevrolet Trailblazer 2006
Not for Chevrolet Vivant 2007
Not for Skoda Fabia 2009
Not for Volvo XC60 2009
Not for Mercedes sprinter 2007
Not for Iveco Dayly 2006
Not for Seat Ibiza mouth 1.4 gasoline 2010
Ancel A202 Car Diagnostic Scanner Specifictions
Operating voltage: DC 9-18V
Operating current: <100mA
Sleep current: <10mA
Operating temperature: -20~85℃
Display: 2.4 inch
Product volume: 90mm*70mm*60mm
Cable Length: About 1.45m
Note: Due to the different measurement methods, there may be an error of 1-2 cm.
Features of product hardware: 32-bit ARM CORTEX-M3 CPU, with 72MHz maximum operating frequency, in support of multiple high speed automotive communication protocols
Ancel A202 OBD2 Scanner Package List
1 pc ANCEL A202 OBD Computer
1 pc OBD16pin to USB Cable
1 pc Instruction paper